Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wishes

Today record your wishes: the secret ones, the old favorites or the one that is speaking to you right now.

I wish I could finish a novel.
I wish I could edit somebody else's novel.
I wish I could share dinner with another person at least 5 days a week.
I wish I could go to medical school just for the knowledge.
I wish I could go to grad school, but only if I didn't have to work at the same time.
I wish I could plan another bridal shower or two or three.
I wish I could take my parents on a trip to Europe.
I wish I had appreciated my body more when I was younger.
I wish I could go to culinary school, again, just for the knowledge.
I wish I knew for sure that I would have children some day.
I wish Ben & Jerry's would bring back the "One Sweet Whirled" flavor.
I wish I didn't cry so much, but it's better than the alternative.
I wish my talent matched my passion in the things I love the most.
I wish I had some nachos.
I wish I would make better choices.
I wish I didn't still have two more work days before my vacation
I wish I had a margarita to go with the nachos that I also don't have.
I wish I had the courage, the resources and the finances to make these wishes come true, but mostly to make my friends' and families' wishes come true...

5 comments:

Erica said...

I wish I could give you a big hug :)

No(dot dot)el said...

I love the wish list Jeni- especially the nachos and margarita. Too cute.

No(dot dot)el said...

Did you go to culinary school? It says again so I thought maybe I missed that the first time I read this.

Jeni said...

Noel - no I never went. When I said again, I meant that I was seconding the reason that I wanted to go to medical school, which was just for the knowledge. LOL :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Oh well, I wouldn't have been surprised to learn that you did go because you are such a good cook ;)