Sunday, August 28, 2005

New places

I'm almost completely moved, though not yet settled. I guess now it's okay to stop and break down. Life has been exhausting recently, helping BBoss with the bridal shower, packing, moving, working lots of overtime. I am run down, and somewhat let down. Aside from BBoss, my closest friends really contributed nothing to helping me move, even when I asked for help. On the brighter side, I think the move will work out to be a positive thing. I really don't have much to say right now. I'm kind of tired, and still have a lot to do, so I think I'll just call it a night...

7 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Good night! Get some rest. Things always look/feel worse when you're tired.

JayBird said...

how do you like your new place?

digapigmy said...

glad you got moved. you forgot to include a 4 hour small groups meeting on sunday :)

hope you like the new digs.

JayBird said...

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW PLACE? dag-nabbit!

Jeni said...

dear jaybird--I really like my new place, except that the internet doesn't work there right now and so I can't answer you everyday! ;)

No(dot dot)el said...

geesh, jay no need for yelling. poor jeni had been through enough.

JayBird said...

glad you like your new crib. when ya going to have everyone over for a bbq?

notice that i didn't yell this time. i don't want to stress you out! ;>)