Thursday, May 18, 2006

Neighbors, Work & A Question

So this post is going to be a little random and scattered, so I will number my topics just to avoid confusion.

1. My neighbors are driving me insane. They are outside in their back yard yelling at each other. The sound is travelling in my window. I have to be to work at 6 am. They're not fighting, they're just being generally obnoxious teenagers. I really would like to get to sleep soon.

2. The thing at work that I thought was going to happen and I'm still up in the air about whether it is a good thing or not. Mostly I'm nervous. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you would like to, ask me about it at church on Sunday. I can't say too much about it here because I don't know who is reading.

3. My question: Sometime fairly recently in church, there was a verse we talked about that had to do with our hearts being deceitful. I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the verse was... I looked through my notes, but I can't seem to be able to find it. I wanted to send it to my friend Amy . We looked for it briefly, but couldn't find it.

Pretty much, that's all right now. If anyone has any good ideas on how to get my neighbors to shut up, that would be greatly appreciated! :)

2 comments:

Dennis Clifton said...

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." JER. xvii. 9, 10.

georgia said...

If your neighbors are making noise after 10 p.m., you can call the cops and they will send someone to tell them to shut up. Really!