Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Little Unimportant Rant

If you are a male, you can check out now, because I am now going to be ranting about TV Guide channel's Top 25 sexiest television men of all time.
I am appalled. I was certain that they were going to say that George Clooney was number one. I was not particularly happy about it, but I expected it so it wasn't a big deal. But that was not how it played out at all! No, they gave George Clooney the number 2 spot. And number one? Can you guess? TOM SELLECK???? WHAT??? And Johnny Depp is number 5? And the rest of the stars I would consider hot are not even on the list? WHAT?
So here are some people who were excluded who would be on MY list of the top 25 sexiest tv men of all time. I know that some of these are by no means the norm, but some I really am shocked that they were excluded. Keep in mind that some of these people are being included based on how they looked quite a long time ago when they actually were on television:

* Hugh Laurie (yes, I'm sure this one makes me mental, but that's okay)
* Christopher Meloni
* Pierce Brosnan
* Naveen Andrews (Come on, people, he's sexier than Josh Holloway and Matthew Fox combined and they were both on the list!)

These are just a few, and if I had more time, I could probably create an entirely new list of my own, but I suppose I will spare you all..

8 comments:

TimmyMac said...

I vote for Paul Reubens and Carson Kressley . . . Sorry, I forgot to check out . . .

Erica said...

what about Jamie Oliver? ;)

Destro Jones said...

Thank you for the background on your comment before I read it, my love. I will stop cleaning my gun now. ;)

Jeni said...

plucky- That is just sick and wrong

erica- thanks for that one!

destro- no need to get violent! :)

laura said...

c'mon jeni, i can't believe you don't think magnum p.i. is number one on the list! He was so cute in his short little shorts and ferrari. seriously, tom selleck is a hottie in my book!

Destro Jones said...

Heir Steven Hasselhoff is not please with your list.

Destro Jones said...

I don't know why I said Steven instead of David

Jeni said...

Eh, David Hasselhoff was on the original list from tv guide network. I was not terribly offended by his presence there, so I didn't mention him at all... :)

I was wondering who Steven Hasselhoff was...